Engineering & Construction
Vulcan Engineering’s emphasis is on site construction, using our in-house Design, Fabrication and Transport facilities to compliment the onsite works.
Situated within the Australian Marine Complex, Henderson Western Australia, Vulcan Engineering is ideally suited for work between Fremantle & Garden Island.
In addition to this, Vulcan Engineering is well equipped for work throughout the state in coastal and remote locations.
Over the years particular emphasis has been placed on Marine Construction, using innovation and initiative to excel within this field.
To support our site based project work, Vulcan Engineering operates a heavy engineering workshop from our Quill Way facility
Vulcan’s workshop operates as a separate identity and actively engages in fabrication works for clients that are not associated with our on-site construction service.Vulcan engineering has extensive experience in the fabrication of all metal types including stainless steel, carbon, inconel and super duplex materials.
Utilizing our in house logistical support Vulcan has the ability to mobilize tradespersons, gas cutting equipments and diesel welders pronto!
- Pipe spooling
- Heavy and Structural fabrication.
- General fabrication and repairs
- Reverse engineering
- Technical Engineering support
- Design /Drafting
- Project Management
- Sea fasting installation and removal
- Load Testing N.D.T. Inspection and Certification
- Mechanical fitting maintenance and repairs
- mobile diesel welders/ generators
- Gas/ Plasma cutting equipment
- Off shore rated half height containers for prompt mob/ demob of equipments
- Coded welders